I have to warn you that this hummus is addicting!
- 1-15 ounce can of chickpeas
- 1 cup of roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup of tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
Rinse and drain the chickpeas. Place drained chickpeas in a blender and add the roasted red peppers, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and cumin. Process until smooth. Season to taste, with salt and black pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with parsley. Serve with pita bread wedges.
Click here for a printable version of this recipe from Culinary Collage.