- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 10-ounce box frozen peas and carrots
- 1 3- to 4-pound store-bought rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 refrigerated 9-inch piecrusts (from a 15-ounce package, such as Pillsbury) I used Trader Joe's brand and had to increase the baking time by about 10 minutes.
Click here for a printable version of this recipe from Culinary Collage.