- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce (canned is just fine)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed (canned corn works just fine, but drain it first)
- ¼ cup diced jalapenos or 4 oz. can of green chile's
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 10 8-inch flour tortillas
- Tomato, avocado and cilantro for garnish
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
In the bowl of your mixer cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, and 1/2 of the enchilada sauce. Stir in 1/2 cup of each type of cheese. Add chicken, corn, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper, jalapenos, and scallions. Stir together until incorporated.
Spread about half of the remaining enchilada sauce in the bottom of the baking dish. Spoon the filling into each tortilla, roll the tortilla up, and place in the baking dish with the seam down. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the filled tortillas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until hot.................serve and enjoy!
Click here for a printable version of this recipe from Culinary Collage.