- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins
Place soy sauce, brown sugar, white wine, dried onion, cinnamon, olive oil, garlic and ginger in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal, and shake to mix. Place pork in bag with marinade, seal, and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
Preheat grill for high heat.
Lightly oil grate. Place tenderloins on grill, and discard marinade. Cook 20 minutes, or to desired doneness. Slice into medallions, and serve.
Click here for a printable version of this recipe from Culinary Collage.