- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into small strips
- 4 cups snow peas, trimmed and cut on a bias
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup naturally brewed sodium soy sauce
- 1 pound whole-wheat spaghetti
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook spaghetti until just tender. Drain; rinse under cold water.
Meanwhile, whisk soy sauce, sesame oil, canola oil, rice-wine vinegar, crushed red pepper and cilantro. Add noodles, snow peas and bell pepper; toss to coat.
To serve, garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Click here for a printable version of this recipe from Culinary Collage.