November 6, 2012

GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY!

Get out and vote today!  It matters for our future.

As you can see I've been slacking off on my blog posts for a very long time, but this one is important.  If you promise to vote, I'll promise to start blogging again.  I know that the lines will be long, but well worth the wait.  I was at my local precinct at 6:25 a.m. this morning to cast my vote and the lines were long, but they moved pretty quickly. 

From one foodie to another.......VOTE!

Peace

2 comments:

Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness said...

I agree everyone should vote. I voted after work and just got back from the polls.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Kitchen Riffs said...

I voted yesterday! And stayed up to watch the election returns, of course. Nice blog - glad I discovered it. So now you need to start posting again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails